今天晚上有空房间吗 Is there a room available for tonight
Is there a room available for tonight (今天晚上有空房间吗)
No, all the rooms are booked for tonight. (没有了,今天晚上全都订满了。)
= Do you have a room for tonight
◎我预订了一个房间。 I reserved a room for tonight.
◎请办入住手续。 Check in, please.
= I'd like to check in.
◎请帮我拿一下行李。 Take my baggage, please.
◎请给我809房间的钥匙。 I'd like a key to room 809, please.
*用于在服务台取钥匙时。
= I'd like to leave my room key, please.
*存钥匙时。
◎餐厅在哪儿 Where is the dining room
◎餐厅几点开门 What time does the dining room open
◎几点吃早饭 What time can I have breakfast
◎我在哪儿可以买到啤酒 Where can I get some beer
Where can I get some beer (我在哪儿可以买到啤酒)
There's a liquor store across the street. (街对面有个卖酒的商店。)
= Where can I buy some beer
{!-- PGC_COLUMN --}
◎我可以把贵重物品存这儿吗 Can you keep my valuables
◎我想把日元换成美金。 Yen to dollars, please.
= I'd like to exchange yen to dollars, please.
◎请换成现金。 Cash, please.
= I'd like to cash this, please. *比较礼貌的说法。
= Would you cash this, please (麻烦您给我换一下现金。)
= Could you cash this, please (您能给我换成现金吗)
◎您能帮我把旅行支票换成现金吗 Could you cash this traveler's check (for me)
Would you cash these traveler's checks (复数情况下。)
Can you change these traveler's checks (复数情况下。)
◎请帮我把这100美元换成5张20美元的。 Would you exchange this one hundred dollar bill with five twenties
◎有人会说日语吗 Does anyone speak Japanese
Does anyone speak Japanese (有人会说日语吗)
No, I'm afraid not. (恐怕没有。)
◎有给我的留言吗 Are there any messages for me
Are there any messages for me (有给我的留言吗)
Yes, Mr. Brown called. (有,布朗先生来过电话。)
◎我办退房手续。 Check out, please.
= I'd like to check out.
◎这是我房间的钥匙。 Here's my room key.
◎我没用电话。 I didn't make any phone calls.
◎这是您的账单。 Here's your bill.
= Here's your check.
◎能帮我叫一辆出租车吗 Could you call a taxi for me
= Call me a taxi, please.
= Hail a taxi, please.
= Taxi, please.
= Can you get me a taxi, please
我们通过阅读,知道的越多,能解决的问题就会越多,对待世界的看法也随之改变。所以通过本文,集么律网相信大家的知识有所增进,明白了旅游支票。